Attention TV lovers: C Spire TV is coming and it’s going to be awesome. How do we know? Because it’s being designed and developed from the ground up based upon feedback and input from you, our customers.
Join Princess Elena as she swings into action and takes her rightful place as Crown Princess in the kingdom of Avalor! Step into an enchanted fairytale realm inspired by diverse Latin cultures and folklore where every story is bursting with music, magic and mystery.
With the help of her younger sister, Princess Isabel, her grandparents, Francisco and Luisa, and her friends by her side, Princess Elena will learn to boldly lead with bravery, courage and compassion.
Elena of Avalor is a Disney Channel production and airs on channel 550.
This past week, we took another step in upping the quality of your C Spire Fiber TV service by raising the bitrate to a whopping 9Mbps on top sports channels including ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU and the SEC Network!
The year was 1987. Ronald Reagan was our President. Dirty Dancing taught us nobody puts Baby in the corner and Whitney Houston let the world know she wanted to dance with somebody. But these important facts pale in comparison to the debut of an animated phenomenon, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
This latest installment in the Marvel universe pits superhero against superhero in a mano-a-mano battle for global supremacy. With a 90% rating on the tomatometer, Captain America: Civil War is the perfect accompaniment for a night on the couch!
Film Synopsis: Political pressure mounts to install a system of accountability when the actions of the Avengers lead to collateral damage. The new status quo deeply divides members of the team. Captain America (Chris Evans) believes superheroes should remain free to defend humanity without government interference. Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.) sharply disagrees and supports oversight. As the debate escalates into an all-out feud, Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson) and Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner) must pick a side.
CNN Money takes a peek into the world of Fiber Optic Cables, the technology that powers the global Internet and the very same technology that we offer to our C Spire Fiber customers.
From super heroes and ninja turtles, to some of today’s premier Hollywood talents, September 2016 promises to be a great month for movie lovers!
From the Hattiesburg American:
C Spire has claimed the top spot as Mississippi’s fastest fixed broadband Internet service provider (ISP) for the second year in a row, according to a new report by Seattle-based Ookla, the worldwide leader in broadband Internet connection testing and performance metrics.
Check out the full article over on the Hattiesburg American website
ESPN and the Southeastern Conference joined forces to create The SEC Network. This channel serves fans of arguably the nation’s top NCAA sports conference – the SEC.
- 30.4 million Americans name an SEC team as their favorite team
- SEC fans make sports a priority
- Four of the five highest-rated college football games of 2013 were SEC match ups
- #1 region in the country for college football (SEC territory) — has more avid college football fans than avid NFL fans
- 14 of the Top 20 college football markets are in states that have SEC teams
- 7 of the eight past BCS National Champions are in the SEC
- #1 rated college football conference across ESPN’s networks
- 4 of the past six College World Series champions have come from the SEC
- 20 of the past twenty-five NCAA track & field champions are current SEC schools
- 45 Football Games
- 100 Men’s Basketball Games
- 60 Women’s Basketball Games
- 75 Baseball Games
- 50 Softball Games
- 40 Volleyball Games
- 25 Women’s Soccer Games
- Exclusive coverage of other SEC Men’s and Women’s sports, including softball, track & field, volleyball and soccer
- 1000 live events (450 linear/550 digital)
- SEC Now — Daily live studio program featuring hosts Dari Nowkah and Maria Taylor, discussing all the SEC news of the day
- SEC Nation — Host Joe Tessitore is joined by Tim Tebow, Marcus Spears, and Paul Finebaum on a different SEC campus each week for this two hour traveling pregame show with game previews, highlights, features and the sights and sounds of gameday in the SEC
- The Paul Finebaum Show — A daily four-hour radio show, ESPN Radio’s Paul Finebaum shares compelling opinions on SEC football through a deep knowledge of the conference and interaction with passionate callers that have followed him for years
- SEC Storied — A features series from ESPN Films exploring the rich athletic history of the SEC’s recent and more distant past
- SEC Rewind — Classic games featuring SEC teams, including past BCS Championship games, past SEC Championship games, and classic regular season and Bowl games
SEC Network programming is available to all C Spire Fiber TV customers via the WatchESPN app. When prompted, select C Spire as your TV provider and then enter in your cspire.com username and password to access.
The Angry Birds Movie is now available on C Spire Fiber TV Video On Demand!. Order this and thousands of other titles using your remote.
The universe of Angry Birds was once limited to your smartphone and tablet. But through the miracle of computer-generated imagery and Hollywood’s unyielding penchant for box office success, we now have access to these loveable avians via the TV!
Film Synopsis (via Sony Pictures Entertainment):
The movie takes us to an island populated entirely by happy, flightless birds – or almost entirely. In this paradise, Red (Jason Sudeikis, We’re the Millers, Horrible Bosses), a bird with a temper problem, speedy Chuck (Josh Gad in his first animated role since Frozen), and the volatile Bomb (Danny McBride, This is the End, Eastbound and Down) have always been outsiders. But when the island is visited by mysterious green piggies, it’s up to these unlikely outcasts to figure out what the pigs are up to.
Featuring a hilarious, all-star voice cast that includes
- Bill Hader (Trainwreck, Inside Out)
- Maya Rudolph (Bridesmaids, Sisters)
- Peter Dinklage (Game of Thrones)
- Kate McKinnon (Saturday Night Live, Ghostbusters)
- Keegan-Michael Key (Key & Peele)
- Tony Hale (Veep, Arrested Development)
- Tituss Burgess (Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt)
- Ike Barinholtz (Neighbors, Sisters)
- Hannibal Buress (Daddy’s Home, Broad City)
- Jillian Bell (22 Jump Street)
- Danielle Brooks (Orange is the New Black)
- Latin music sensation Romeo Santos
- YouTube stars Smosh (Ian Hecox and Anthony Padilla)
- Blake Shelton, who writes and performs the original song “Friends”
We know that nobody is ever really excited to pay a bill. So we’re not going to try and make this article sound like it’s as fun as a trip to Disney. But we do want to let you know that we’re making paying your bill as easy as we can across a wide variety of methods. That’s Customer Inspired!