Racing fans rejoice! Starting Saturday, September 2, 2017, MavTV (ch 280) is scheduled to launch its new series: Lucas Oil Speedway – Saturday Night Racing.
This new 11-week ‘all dirt’ taped series airing between September and December on MAVTV Motorsports Network. Series premiere is Saturday, Sept. 2, airing at 7:00pm CT.
The opening show features USRA (United States Racing Association) sanctioned Modifieds. Throughout the Series, viewers will get to watch multiple forms of dirt racing from multiple sanctioning bodies, including:
- United States Racing Association Modifieds
- Ozark Golf Cars
- United Late Model Racing Association (ULRA)
- Midwest Late Model Racing Association (MLRA)
- Monster Trucks.
Lucas Oil Speedway is one of the most well-known and highly regarded multi-sport racing facilities in the country. Known as the ‘Diamond of the Dirt Tracks,’ the Speedway is a 3/8 mile semi-banked oval located in Wheatland, Missouri with a rich history of grass roots racing,
Witness the super-fight that no one believed was possible when legendary undefeated world champion Floyd Mayweather battles UFC superstar Conor McGregor in the most anticipated sporting event of the year.
C Spire TV (Streaming)
C Spire TV subscribers can order and view the fight via UFC (available on multiple platforms) or using the Showtime PPV for Apple TV.
Super HD TV (Cable Box)
Order this event by tuning into channel 401 (for HD) or 400 (for SD) on the day of the event. Once tuned to the channel, follow the on screen menu to order.
C Spire TV’s latest version includes some awesome new features, improvements and important bug fixes. This update is currently available in the Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV (iTunes) and Google Play store. Learn how to update the free C Spire TV app.
For a full list of new features and bug fixes, please refer to the online C Spire TV Userguide
Top New Features
- Recent List – New for version 1.1 is the Recent List which gives you quick access to all the live, recorded, on demand or replay tv shows and movies you’ve been watching.
- Series Recordings (Multiple Improvements) – When setting a series recording for a series that plays on multiple channels (like CSI Miami or Friends), you will now be able to select which networks you would like to record from.
- See All on Featured Rows – On Shows and Movies pages, there is now a link at the end of each row that will take you to a new page with all shows or movies that match the row’s genre.
- Improved Recordings Discovery – Shows page now groups episode recordings into series tiles.
- Record Dialogue – Made it easier to understand how to set Cloud DVR to record single episode vs. all episodes.
Top New Bug Fixes
- Implemented better retry logic across app that is greatly minimizing occurrence of ‘net003’ and ‘net008’ errors.
- Fixed: When seeking forward or backward on a show, app would display ‘net003’ error.
- Fixed: When holding down right or left arrow while playing live content, app would crash and present ‘net003’ error.
- Display progress bar on content posters for completely watched VOD, Replay TV, and Recordings
- UI enhancements to Recently Watched module
We Want Your Feedback
C Spire TV has been crafted from the ground up based on the input from you, our amazing C Spire customers. And we want to be sure that you continue to play a major part in setting the direction of this product.
So if you have a suggestion or feedback that you think will make C Spire TV even better, we’d love for you to add your suggestion to our dedicated product feedback forum at the following address: http://cspiretv.uservoice.com.
C Spire TV is barely a month old and we’re already prepping our next release! We believe that to be successful in an app-driven world, it’s critical we keep innovating and incorporating your feedback into the C Spire TV experience. And in C Spire TV v1.1, we’re adding some great new features that we believe add value to your subscription.
Top C Spire TV v1.1 Features
Recently Watched – Pressing down from the main nav to bring up a row of all recent channels, games, shows and movies you’ve been watching. Click right or left to cycle through recent tiles. Pause over a tile to see a live view of that channel (which we’ve found is great to see if a channel is in commercial or not!).
Improved Discovery Under Shows and Movies screens, genre based rows will now let you ‘View All.’ Clicking the View All button will take you to a screen which shows all titles that match the genre you’re looking for.
Cloud DVR Enhancements • New series recordings badge which let’s you easily see if the show you’re watching is a single recording or part of a series. • System will no longer record multiple versions of the same episode. • Record All dialogue makes it clear if you are recording just one episode or the whole series.
Want to influence what features we add next? Head on over to http://cspiretv.uservoice.com and leave us your feedback or suggestion!
*Restart (aka Start Over) available on an individual network and program basis as determined by network.