C Spire is pleased to announce the addition of the Olympic Channel, a brand-new 24 hour sports network featuring the world’s best coverage of olympic sporting events on channel 257.
The Olympic Channel: Home of Team USA presents year-round coverage of Olympic sports from around the world, featuring U.S. athletes and teams. Programming includes live events from a broad portfolio of summer and winter Olympic sports, original series, documentaries and rich archival content.
The Olympic Channel is part of the Standard Pack of channels.
Just in time for your Thanksgiving weekend, we’ve created a new curated list of some of our favorite Holiday season movies!
On your TV, access the list by navigating to the Movies page. And on mobile devices or on http://cspire.tv access the list right on the main Featured page.
Our Holiday Movie list includes both currently viewable On Demand as well as upcoming releases. And with our iPad, iPhone or Android apps, you can watch your holiday fav’s on almost any device you can think of! See, technology can make life better.
Think of the possibilities. If the family room is watching the big game and you’d prefer a little holiday movie action, you can retire to your own little nook with a cozy blanket and lose yourself in the warm, reassuring glow of Hallmark Channel magic.
Have a favorite Holiday film you don’t see in our list? Use the Search feature in the main menu, type a few characters, and we’ll start showing you results so you don’t have to spell out the whole title. Pretty cool huh?
NBC Sports has made the unfortunate decision to discontinue broadcasting Premiere League soccer matches as part of their NBC Sports channel offering. Instead, they have launched a direct-to-consumer online video service called NBC Sports Gold.
Consequently, we have removed the Premiere League channels from your lineup.
NOTE: This article concerns legacy C Spire WiFi routers (SmartRG & Netgear). We strongly recommend you consider upgrading to C Spire Smart WiFi powered by Plume®. Learn how to manage your Smart WiFi password.
This article provides instructions on how to modify basic Wifi settings such as the Network Name (SSID) and Wifi Network Key (password) for your C Spire provided Wifi Router.
Continue reading “How to Change Your Wifi Password”
C Spire TV 1.2 delivers vast improvements in stability across all platforms and introduces support for Android and iOS smartphones / tablets and the latest streaming media players by Amazon and Apple.
Availability: This important app update is being rolled out to the C Spire TV subscriber base over the course of the next 48-72 hours.
» How do I update the free C Spire TV app?
Enjoy C Spire TV on Android smartphone or tablet. Enjoy access to live tv, on demand shows and movies, and watch your cloud DVR recordings on your iOS device running Android 7 and above.
Enjoy C Spire TV on your iPhone or iPad. Enjoy access to live tv, on demand shows and movies, and watch your cloud DVR recordings on your iOS device running iOS 10 and above.
Latest Streaming Media Players
C Spire TV 1.2 adds support for two newly released devices:
C Spire TV adds support for the Element Electronics line of Amazon Fire TV Edition 4K TV’s. These TV’s add Amazon Fire TV as the operating system.
Top Bug Fixes
C Spire TV 1.2 addresses a host of stability and performance issues.
Amazon Fire TV & Android TV
- Fixed: Resolved memory leak issue that caused slow, sluggish behavior, particularly on the Amazon Fire TV Stick (Gen 2) device.
- Fixed: Extremely slow app load time, particularly on Amazon Fire TV Stick (Gen 2)
- Fixed: Resolved channels freezing and crashing app.
- Fixed: Resolved app crashing while scrolling left/right in ‘Recently Watched’ row.
- Fixed: Resolved app crashing when making 60+ consecutive channel changes.
- Fixed: Movies now show ‘LIVE’ badges when live.
- Fixed: Resolved issue where grey tiles were loading in Recommendations under Shows and Movies.
- Fixed: Resolved issue where sports programs were not showing up under Recently Watched.
- Fixed: Resolved issue where programs playing in Guide In-Line player were being added to
- Fixed: Resolved intermittent issue where a black screen would be displayed w/ audio playing after numerous channel changes.
- Fixed: Seeking on a live program will show wrong thumbnail.
- Fixed: Resolved an issue where Apple TV would crash when not receiving response from servers in correct format.
- Fixed: Resolved an issue where the app would crash when trying to play some content from Recently Watched list.
- Fixed: Resolved an issue where some sports programs would not show up in Recently Watched row.
- Fixed: Resolved an issue where user would click a Featured Network and would not be taken to network child page.
- Fixed: Record button is not displayed even though series have recording enabled episodes
- Fixed: Resolved very slow load time for guide data despite excellent network connection.
- Fixed: Resolved an issue where show and movie thumbnails were pulling placeholder images instead of correct show / movie art.
We’re Customer Inspired
Have a suggestion or feedback? Please reach out and submit your idea on how to make C Spire TV better. Then take a moment to vote on other suggestions from fellow C Spire TV subscribers. Your participation will help us determine the next features we work on!