Great news for our Apple TV subscribers! We’ve just released a new build (v1.4) that addresses a number of pesky stability and performance issues including the following important fixes.
- Fixed: Inability to change channels left/right while guide still loading
- Fixed: staying on pause over 1 hour would give ‘Beep Boop…” error
- Fixed: Series recording button does nothing when there are no upcoming shows.
- Fixed: Inconsistent behavior for ‘Stop Recording’ button from different screens.
- Fixed: Inconsistent loading of EPG elements when fast scrolling up/down or left/right through the electronic programming guide.
- Fixed: UI issues with tvOS 11 including misc grey/black bar at top of screen and various screens with extra padding.
- Fixed: Search query having unreliability when only using a few characters