Stuck for a last-minute Valentine’s Day date idea? C Spire has you covered. We’ve curated an awesome list of Hollywood’s favorite love and Valentine’s themed movies. All you need to do is cook up your boo’s favorite dish (or order up some fancy take-out), turn on the TV, and you’ll be on your way to creating the memorable evening you both deserve!
Open the C Spire TV app and head to the Movies tab, where you’ll find our exclusive “Be My Valentine” curated list.
Don’t have C Spire TV and fiber internet yet? See if you’re in a fiberhood here.
In order for our kids to be able to take advantage of the internet, we need to be sure that they are prepared to make informed decisions. Google has created an interactive online game called Interland that allows kids to play and learn about internet safety at the same time.
Here are some of Google’s tips to stay safe online:
Smart – Share with Care
- Thoughtfully consider what you share and with whom
- Understand the consequences that come along with sharing
- Keep extra sensitive information to yourself
Alert – Don’t Fall for Fake
- Know how to tell the difference between what’s real and what’s fake
- Understand phishing and how to report it
- Spot the signs of a potential scam
Strong – Secure Your Secrets
- Take responsibility for protecting important information
- Craft a unique and memorable password
- Create a strong password by combining characters, numbers and symbols
Kind – It’s Cool to Be Kind
- Use the amplifying power of the internet to spread positivity
- Block mean-spirited or inappropriate behavior
- Speak up against bullying and report it every time
Brave – When in Doubt, Talk It Out
- Speak up when you notice inappropriate behavior
- Stand up when you see something you are not comfortable with
- Report when you witness people being treated poorly online
Be Internet Awesome