UPDATE: Due to rain delays in Omaha, NE., the Mississippi State vs. Vanderbilt CWS game will take place Wednesday, June 19th at approximately 1pm Central. At this time, the TV network has yet to be determined.
Tune in tonight at 6:00 PM CDT to ESPN (Ch. 200) to watch the Mississippi State Bulldogs take on the Vanderbilt Commodores in exciting 2019 NCAA College World Series action.
The Bulldogs come into this evening’s contest riding high. Their 9th inning come-from-behind victory over SEC West rival, Auburn, made for quite a thriller!
The Commodores are looking to put freshman phenom, RHP Kumar Rocker on the mound with the hopes of silencing the Bulldogs’ bats.
This coming weekend, both the Mississippi State Bulldogs and Ole Miss Rebels baseball teams will be competing in Super Regional series in their bid to make it to the 2019 NCAA College World Series.
Location: Dudy Noble Field; Starkville, MS
- Game 1 – Saturday, June 8, 12pm
ESPN2 (Ch. 202)
- Game 2 – Sunday, June 9, 8pm
ESPNU (Ch. 206)
- Game 3* – Monday, June 10, 6pm
ESPN2 (Ch. 202)
Location: Baum-Walker Stadium; Fayetteville, AR
- Game 1 – Saturday, June 8, 11am
ESPN (Ch. 200)
- Game 2 – Sunday, June 9, 2pm
ESPNU (Ch. 206)
- Game 3* – Monday, June 10, 3pm
ESPN2 (Ch. 202)
Although taking place half a world away, the 2018 Winter Olympic Games will be available to C Spire TV customers like never before. We’re very excited to offer this immersive global sporting experience which airs Feb 8 – Feb 25th.
Watch the Winter Olympics on TV
Olympics coverage will air on the following networks: NBC (Channel varies per location), NBC Sports Network (ch 256), USA (ch 124), CNBC (ch 506) and Olympic Channel (257).
PyeongChang is located 15 hours ahead of U.S. Central time zone. So live events will air at odd hours – often starting late at night and running through the early morning hours.
Each evening, your local NBC affiliate will air Primetime programming kicking off with Figure Skating and Freestyle Skiing starting at 7pm Central on Thursday, Feb 8th.
Check out the nbcolympics.com site for the full Winter Olympics TV schedule.
Watch the Winter Olympics on mobile and connected TV’s
Every Olympic event will be available to stream live and on-demand on NBCOlympics.com, along with a wide spectrum of highlights and video features. Find the full live stream schedule of all your favorite Winter Olympic events and watch the action live from PyeongChang, South Korea on NBCOlympics.com.
NBC Sports app
Watch on your mobile device, tablet or connected TV by downloading the NBC Sports app, where you’ll find every Olympic event available to stream live or on-demand, along with the same immersive library of highlights and video features.
Log in to the NBC Sports app using the same username and password you use to sign in to watch C Spire TV.
C Spire is pleased to announce the addition of the Olympic Channel, a brand-new 24 hour sports network featuring the world’s best coverage of olympic sporting events on channel 257.
The Olympic Channel: Home of Team USA presents year-round coverage of Olympic sports from around the world, featuring U.S. athletes and teams. Programming includes live events from a broad portfolio of summer and winter Olympic sports, original series, documentaries and rich archival content.
The Olympic Channel is part of the Standard Pack of channels.
NBC Sports has made the unfortunate decision to discontinue broadcasting Premiere League soccer matches as part of their NBC Sports channel offering. Instead, they have launched a direct-to-consumer online video service called NBC Sports Gold.
Consequently, we have removed the Premiere League channels from your lineup.
#DEERWEEK is taking over Outdoor Channel (ch. 480) and Sportsman Channel (ch. 482) the week of October 15th.
The best of our deer programming will air in primetime from 7-12P ET each night. #DEERWEEK is hosted by our top talent Michael Waddell and Tom McMillan and will feature Facebook Live events and more!
Racing fans rejoice! Starting Saturday, September 2, 2017, MavTV (ch 280) is scheduled to launch its new series: Lucas Oil Speedway – Saturday Night Racing.
This new 11-week ‘all dirt’ taped series airing between September and December on MAVTV Motorsports Network. Series premiere is Saturday, Sept. 2, airing at 7:00pm CT.
The opening show features USRA (United States Racing Association) sanctioned Modifieds. Throughout the Series, viewers will get to watch multiple forms of dirt racing from multiple sanctioning bodies, including:
- United States Racing Association Modifieds
- Ozark Golf Cars
- United Late Model Racing Association (ULRA)
- Midwest Late Model Racing Association (MLRA)
- Monster Trucks.
Lucas Oil Speedway is one of the most well-known and highly regarded multi-sport racing facilities in the country. Known as the ‘Diamond of the Dirt Tracks,’ the Speedway is a 3/8 mile semi-banked oval located in Wheatland, Missouri with a rich history of grass roots racing,
Great news sports fans! NBC Sports Network (Ch. 256) is now part of the Standard lineup.
NBCSN covers a wide variety of U.S. based and international sporting events and leagues not available on other sports networks.This includes a ton of Motor Sports, Soccer, Hockey, Cycling, College Football and more.
Continue reading “NBC Sports Network Now Available On Standard Lineup”
This past week, we took another step in upping the quality of your C Spire Fiber TV service by raising the bitrate to a whopping 9Mbps on top sports channels including ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU and the SEC Network!
Continue reading “C Spire Fiber TV Ups Bitrate On Top Sports Channels”
ESPN and the Southeastern Conference joined forces to create The SEC Network. This channel serves fans of arguably the nation’s top NCAA sports conference – the SEC.
- 30.4 million Americans name an SEC team as their favorite team
- SEC fans make sports a priority
- Four of the five highest-rated college football games of 2013 were SEC match ups
- #1 region in the country for college football (SEC territory) — has more avid college football fans than avid NFL fans
- 14 of the Top 20 college football markets are in states that have SEC teams
- 7 of the eight past BCS National Champions are in the SEC
- #1 rated college football conference across ESPN’s networks
- 4 of the past six College World Series champions have come from the SEC
- 20 of the past twenty-five NCAA track & field champions are current SEC schools
- 45 Football Games
- 100 Men’s Basketball Games
- 60 Women’s Basketball Games
- 75 Baseball Games
- 50 Softball Games
- 40 Volleyball Games
- 25 Women’s Soccer Games
- Exclusive coverage of other SEC Men’s and Women’s sports, including softball, track & field, volleyball and soccer
- 1000 live events (450 linear/550 digital)
- SEC Now — Daily live studio program featuring hosts Dari Nowkah and Maria Taylor, discussing all the SEC news of the day
- SEC Nation — Host Joe Tessitore is joined by Tim Tebow, Marcus Spears, and Paul Finebaum on a different SEC campus each week for this two hour traveling pregame show with game previews, highlights, features and the sights and sounds of gameday in the SEC
- The Paul Finebaum Show — A daily four-hour radio show, ESPN Radio’s Paul Finebaum shares compelling opinions on SEC football through a deep knowledge of the conference and interaction with passionate callers that have followed him for years
- SEC Storied — A features series from ESPN Films exploring the rich athletic history of the SEC’s recent and more distant past
- SEC Rewind — Classic games featuring SEC teams, including past BCS Championship games, past SEC Championship games, and classic regular season and Bowl games
SEC Network programming is available to all C Spire Fiber TV customers via the WatchESPN app. When prompted, select C Spire as your TV provider and then enter in your cspire.com username and password to access.
So what’s better than non-stop 24/7 olympics coverage? How about two channels 100% dedicated to delivering close to 800 hours of soccer and basketball action!
Yesterday, we launched the Olympics Soccer Channel on channel 351. This channel will show nothing but soccer through the end of the games. So no matter what time of the day it is, C Spire Fiber TV customers will be able get their ‘beautiful game’ fix by tuning to channel 351.
And starting August 6, 2016, C Spire will launch the 24/7 Basketball channel where you’ll have non-stop hoops and hardwood action as teams from across the globe battle it out for Olympic gold.
Six months. 26 weeks. 182 days. That’s a 1/2 a year.
For some, that time can fly by. But to SEC Football fans, the six months since the NCAA National Championship game and SEC Media Days can feel like an eternity.
Lucky for most of us here in the south, college football fans are about to get their first taste of the 2016 football season with the annual pigskin binge we affectionately call, SEC Media Days.
Starting on Monday, July 11th, C Spire Fiber TV is going to bring you every second and every minute of coverage on the SEC Network (ch 220). So if you can’t watch from home, be sure to set your DVR’s or log in to WatchESPN using your C Spire Fiber TV credentials and get a jump start on your football season!
2016 SEC Media Days TV Schedule
While we may be over 50 days away from the Opening Ceremony of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games, we wanted to let you know that preparations are already underway to make this year’s olympics like no other before.
Your C Spire Fiber TV subscription will provide you with all the Live TV you can handle! In fact, we plan to broadcast more live events during the first day of competition that was available during all of the 1996 Atlanta games!
And nothing will prepare you for Streaming TV like C Spire’s Gigabit Fiber Internet. No other provider in Mississippi can match our speed and bandwidth. Couple that connection with the NBC Sports Live Extra App, and you have a recipe for Olympics success!
Watch your favorite MLB team from anywhere.
Watch every out-of-market game on over 400 supported devices.
Call 855.GET.100x to order today.